Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Ruben DF <rd...@yahoo.es> on 2006/05/30 23:19:36 UTC

axis version

Hi,

I am testing axis services with kandula. When I use
axis version 1.3, the transactional context is
inserted ok in the message soap but when I use axis
version 1.2.1 is not inserted so the transaction is
null naturally since there is not ctx. Does Kandula
olny work properly with axis 1.3?

Thanks in advance

Re: axis version

Posted by Dasarath Weeratunge <dw...@purdue.edu>.
Quoting Ruben DF <rd...@yahoo.es>:

> I am testing axis services with kandula. When I use
> axis version 1.3, the transactional context is
> inserted ok in the message soap but when I use axis
> version 1.2.1 is not inserted so the transaction is
> null naturally since there is not ctx. Does Kandula
> olny work properly with axis 1.3?

Kandula codebase has not been tested with Axis 1.2.x. I have tested it
with 1.3 and 1.4(the SNAPSHOT). During previous development efforts,
I had problems with Axis 1.2.

thanks,
--dasarath

Re: axis version