Posted to users@ws.apache.org by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/26 09:07:48 UTC

Fwd: [WODEN] Future of Woden Axiom implementation ?

Woden and WS developers discussing about to drop Axiom based Woden
implementation from next release. This is basically due to no
indication from users about use of this implementation and maintenance
overhead.   We believe drop unused components and maintain/develop
what ever the useful components is a important step to keep Woden
project healthy.

We will continue to support Woden DOM based implantation and we would
like to know your thoughts on this ?

Thanks !