Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by wuzhouhui <15...@qq.com> on 2018/10/18 12:19:51 UTC

ViewVC of Subversion Forbidden

Hi,

When I click
Apache's ViewVC instance

in https://subversion.apache.org/source-code.html, the server told me I have no permission to access /viewvc/subversion/trunk:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /viewvc/subversion/trunk/ on this server.

Re: ViewVC of Subversion Forbidden

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@apache.org>.
On 18.10.2018 14:19, wuzhouhui wrote:
> Hi,
> When I click
> Apache's ViewVC instance <https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/subversion/trunk/>
> in https://subversion.apache.org/source-code.html, the server told me
> I have no permission to access /viewvc/subversion/trunk:
>

>   Forbidden
>
> You don't have permission to access /viewvc/subversion/trunk/ on this
> server.

It works just fine for me.

-- Brane

.oO(Is the name "Subversion" triggering a rule in the Great Firewall?)

Re: ViewVC of Subversion Forbidden

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.
wuzhouhui wrote on Thu, 18 Oct 2018 20:19 +0800:
> Hi,
>
> When I click
> Apache's ViewVC instance
>
> in https://subversion.apache.org/source-code.html, the server told me I
> have no permission to access /viewvc/subversion/trunk:
>
> Forbidden
>
> You don't have permission to access /viewvc/subversion/trunk/ on this server.

The repository is maintained by the infra team at
users@infra.apache.org; please follow up with them.