Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Chris Berry <ch...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/18 21:08:14 UTC

[m2] Repository precedence

Greetings,

I would like to prescribe a repository precedence order. I have a
legacy-style repo that I want searched first for artifacts -- then second,
my ibiblio mirror  -- and then possibly ibiblio. How does one set repository
precedence in m2?? This was easily and cleanly done in m1 using the
maven.repo.remote property.

Thanks,
-- Chris

Re: [m2] Repository precedence

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Correct, with inherited ones last. If it doesn't work that way it
would be considered a bug.

Cheers,
Brett

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.