Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Juan Jesús Cremades Monserrat <re...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/26 17:42:33 UTC

[JMeter] - Invoque API of JMeter

Hi,

In the section 10 of the user manual, it explains that to send a SOAP
request, the user must write the XML in the SOAP/XML-RPC Data area or
reference a file.

Well, I have an application that generates XML messages which are signed. My
question is: I can invoque the Jmeter SOAP Request from my Source Code? Does
some method exist? Thanks.

For example:

String str_signed_request = ...;

JMeterSOAPRequest(wsdl_url, protocolo,..., str_signed_request);

Re: [JMeter] - Invoque API of JMeter

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 26/05/2010, Juan Jesús Cremades Monserrat <re...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  In the section 10 of the user manual, it explains that to send a SOAP
>  request, the user must write the XML in the SOAP/XML-RPC Data area or
>  reference a file.
>
>  Well, I have an application that generates XML messages which are signed. My
>  question is: I can invoque the Jmeter SOAP Request from my Source Code? Does
>  some method exist? Thanks.
>
>  For example:
>
>  String str_signed_request = ...;
>
>  JMeterSOAPRequest(wsdl_url, protocolo,..., str_signed_request);

JMeter does not work like that.

I suggest you write the signed message to a file and send the file.