Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bernhard Huber <be...@a1.net> on 2002/01/20 01:24:09 UTC

Reference documentation, more documentation

Hi,
as posted once I'm working to generate reference documentation of cocoon
components
from java sources.

So far I have generated reference documentation for:
* generators
* transformers
* serializers
* actions
* matchers
* selectors
* readers

I generate document-v10 compliant documents for each sitemap component.
Each reference document has an Introduction, which is a copy&paste of
its cocoon.xmap description.
Each single sitemap component implementation:
* First sentence of javadoc class documentation is copied.
* @cocoon:name text is copied, describing sitemap component name
* Full qualified classname
* All implemented interface
* Sample defining sitemap component
* Sample using sitemap component.

As a first step I only introduced the new javadoc tag @cocoon:name for
SearchGenerator.

Using this kind of generating documentation from the java source, it
might be
useful to add more javadoc tags.
For example
@cocoon:mode [core|optional][,default]