Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Klein, Scott @ TW" <sc...@L-3com.com> on 2002/11/14 17:32:27 UTC

RE: conditions and property's - use of task

Stefan -

Thanks for the input. That, I think, is a decent solution but I have a
question. If I <fail> during an <antcall> what occurs when the antcall is
over? Can I tell if the antcall failed somehow?

thanks
scott

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 14 Nov 2002, Scott Klein <sc...@l-3com.com> wrote:

> If I <fail> during an <antcall> what occurs when the antcall is
> over?

<fail> terminates the build completely.  So <antcall> is never over.

Stefan