Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Foo Shyn Chung <ip...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/07 05:04:02 UTC

Multiple ofbiz instance with different domain names

Hi guys,

I have managed to setup and run 2 Ofbiz instances in a single machine. Using
IP with different ports, i can use them without any issue.

However, i would need to setup different domain names for each of them, for
example: www.abc.com should points to 127.0.0.1:8080 while
www.cde.comshould points to
127.0.0.1:9090

In short each clients should be able to access their own ofbiz instance by
using the domain name directly without specifying the port number.

I tried to search through google but most of them is about multiple
ecommerce instance. I wonder if anyone has done this before?

Thanks
FooShyn

Re: Multiple ofbiz instance with different domain names

Posted by Sam Hamilton <sa...@sh81.com>.
Hi FooShyn - yes that what I meant.

Have a look at https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBIZ/faq-tips-tricks-cookbook-howto.html#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-HTTPD and see if that helps

Sam