Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/12/20 03:47:05 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Trivial Update of "StatsPlugin" by JamesKeating

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JamesKeating:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/StatsPlugin

  }}}

- Finally, we need to put the plugin inside of the SpamAssassin plugin directory:
+ Finally, we need to put the plugin inside of the SpamAssassin plugin directory.  You can copy the code below, but I would recommend downloading it from my site - http://www.okeating.net/spamassassin/Stats.pm:

  {{{
  =head1 NAME
@@ -68, +68 @@

  =head1 DESCRIPTION

+ This SpamAssassin plugin records real-time, user-level statistics.  The statistics are stored inside of a MySQL database and are rotated daily.  Each entry inside the table contains the current date, user, domain, number of hams (legitimate mail), number of spams (unsolicited mail) and total number of messages for that individual.  There is also a total field which also rotates daily.  It contains the total number of hams, spams, and messages that the system has seen for that day.  This entry is notated with the $TOTALS username and $TOTALS domain name.
- This SpamAssassin plugin records real-time, user-level statistics.  The statistics are stored inside of a MySQL database and are rotated daily.  Each entry inside the table contains the current date, user, doma
- in, number of hams (legitimate mail), number of spams (unsolicited mail) and total number of messages for that individual.  There is also a total field which also rotates daily.  It contains the total number of
-  hams, spams, and messages that the system has seen for that day.  This entry is notated with the $TOTALS username and $TOTALS domain name.

  =cut
  package Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Stats;