Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Simon Moore <Si...@condisline.com> on 2002/08/07 13:36:56 UTC

RE: Turbine standalone: getMapBuilder("org.apache.turbine.util.db .map.TurbineMapBuilder") returns null

My guess is this looks like you don't have torque setup correctly.

Write a little java class to test out your Torque config very much like in
the torque tutorial.
Just init Torque, create an object, add some parameters, save it and then
shutdown.

try that first...it helped me...Also looking through the torque source
helped me too ;)

P.S. If this is a torque thing...best thing is to send it off to the
Torque-user list....

Saimon