Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Justus Brugman <br...@kpmg-ct.com> on 2004/03/05 14:24:21 UTC

Weird problem with lenya and epoz 1.0.2 ???

Hi,

When i run the latest version of lenya (out of cvs) and the latest
release of epoz, i sometimes encounter a weird problem.

1. I add a new page in Lenya,
2. I edit the page in Epoz,
3. Save the page, and publish it,
4. Look at the live site. (till now everything goes fine)

Now i go back to the edit screen, and the image 'unten.gif' (from lenya)
is shown as another image (looks like a 'list counter' image).
Even when looking at the image itelf (in the browser) does not change
anything.

However when i scan the directory structure, there is only one
'unten.gif' image, when opening that image it just looks fine.

Only remedy form me now, is to delete the lenya dir from the webapps
dir, rebuild it, and put my own publication back.

Any idea what this can be? I'm sure i don't allow the gremlins behind
the pc ;-)

Thanks, Justus