Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/26 22:05:25 UTC

Not getting some JIRA resolution messages

Is it just me, or has JIRA email been flaky since the issues mailing list
went into effect?

For example, although I got a commit message for HIVE-9731
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-9731> on the commits@hive
mailing list, I didn't get either the change of Resolution or the comment
about the commit -- not on dev@hive nor on issues@hive.  However I did get
two subsequent messages on issues@hive when I added a TODOC1.2 label and
doc comment.

Another example:  for HIVE-9509
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-9509> I got the commit comment
and Fix Version change for branch-1.0.1 on the issues@hive list but not the
prior commit comment and Resolved - Fix Version for 1.2.0.

Does anyone else have this problem?

-- Lefty

Re: Not getting some JIRA resolution messages

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
Changing the status on INFRA-9221
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-9221> elicited a response from
Gavin <https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=ipv6guru>
:

You'll have to bear with us whilst we work out the problem.

> Please do keep updating us with missing mails.

-- Lefty

Posted by Sergey Shelukhin <se...@hortonworks.com>.
Last time I checked that channel was changed to invite-only.

From: Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 13:36
To: "dev@hive.apache.org<ma...@hive.apache.org>" <de...@hive.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Not getting some JIRA resolution messages