Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Shiva Kumar SS <ss...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/16 05:51:21 UTC

Apache hbase bug snapshot reading | HBASE-20844

Dear All

I had raised a bug on hbase snapshot reading, where duplicate records are
returned, i am using apache hbase 1.3.1.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-20844. I found the fix is
present in hbase 1.4.5 which i have updated in bug comments in jira as well.

Can any one please update the bug status by validating ? Post that we will
try to override this impl or try updating hbase.

Thanks.
Shiva Kumar

Re: Apache hbase bug snapshot reading | HBASE-20844

Posted by Shiva Kumar SS <ss...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yu,

Thanks a lot. it helps.

Regards,
Shiva Kumar SS

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 11:32 AM, Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Shiva,
>
> This is already fixed by HBASE-16011 and included in release 1.3.2, also
> left a comment in HBASE-20844 and closed it as duplicated. Thanks for
> reporting the issue and hope the reply helps.
>
> Best Regards,
> Yu
>
> On 16 July 2018 at 13:51, Shiva Kumar SS <ss...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Dear All
> >
> > I had raised a bug on hbase snapshot reading, where duplicate records are
> > returned, i am using apache hbase 1.3.1.
> >
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-20844. I found the fix is
> > present in hbase 1.4.5 which i have updated in bug comments in jira as
> > well.
> >
> > Can any one please update the bug status by validating ? Post that we
> will
> > try to override this impl or try updating hbase.
> >
> > Thanks.
> > Shiva Kumar

Shiva Kumar SS

Re: Apache hbase bug snapshot reading | HBASE-20844

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shiva,