Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Steve Fisher <S....@rl.ac.uk> on 2000/01/14 17:15:59 UTC

font-family problem

Hi,

I am sending this again as I it is not clear that it has been noted.

My input file to fop has a list of font-families:

 <fo:root font-family="'Times Roman', 'Times New Roman', serif"
           font-size="12pt"
           text-align="justified">

This appears to be valid in:

http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/#font-family

however fop expects only one and treats the whole list as a family, fails
to find it and then reverts to "any"

I am working with the released version 0.0.12

If this is a limitation in the current system I would like to see it added
to the list of limitations in

  http://xml.apache.org/fop/limitations.html

until such time as it is fixed in the released version.

Regards

Steve Fisher