Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Ajay Anand <aa...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2009/05/05 23:10:28 UTC

Hadoop Summit 2009 - Open for registration

This year's Hadoop Summit
(http://developer.yahoo.com/events/hadoopsummit09/) is confirmed for
June 10th at the Santa Clara Marriott, and is now open for registration.

We have a packed agenda, with three tracks - for developers,
administrators, and one focused on new and innovative applications using
Hadoop. The presentations include talks from Amazon, IBM, Sun, Cloudera,
Facebook, HP, Microsoft, and the Yahoo! team, as well as leading
universities including UC Berkeley, CMU, Cornell, U of Maryland, U of
Nebraska and SUNY.

>From our experience last year with the rush for seats, I would encourage
people to register early at http://hadoopsummit09.eventbrite.com/

Looking forward to seeing you at the summit!

Ajay

Re: Hadoop Summit 2009 - Open for registration

Posted by Stuart White <st...@gmail.com>.
Any chance these presentations (as well as the Cloudera ones on the
following day) will be recorded and uploaded to YouTube?

Posted by Ajay Anand <aa...@yahoo-inc.com>.
You can register at http://hadoopsummit09.eventbrite.com/

Ajay

It shows sold out on the website. Any chances of more seats opening up?

Amandeep

Amandeep Khurana
Computer Science Graduate Student
University of California, Santa Cruz