Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Johann Reyes <jr...@hiberforum.org> on 2007/03/02 04:52:03 UTC

[ANN] Hibernate3 Maven Plugin 2.0-alpha-1 released

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce the release of the Hibernate3 Maven Plugin version
2.0-alpha-1.

This release includes:

1)   Support of the hbm2doc, hbm2ddl, hbm2java, hbm2hbmxml, and hbm2cfgxml
goals from the hibernate-tools project (http://tools.hibernate.org).

2)   Plugin documentation.

Feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Cheers,

Johann Reyes

Re: [ANN] Hibernate3 Maven Plugin 2.0-alpha-1 released

Posted by "David J. M. Karlsen" <da...@davidkarlsen.com>.
Johann Reyes wrote:
> Hello David
>
> Actually yes, set the <export> flag to false

That's already in my configuration, the complete section for the plugin is:

			<plugin>
				<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
				<artifactId>hibernate3-maven-plugin</artifactId>
				<version>2.0-alpha-1</version>
				<configuration>
                     <components>
                     	<component>
                     		<name>hbm2hbmxml</name>
                     		<outputDirectory>target/classes</outputDirectory>
                     		<!-- cannot use annotations yet

<implementation>annotationconfiguration</implementation>
                     		 -->
                     	</component>
                         <component>
                             <name>hbm2doc</name>

<implementation>annotationconfiguration</implementation>
                         </component>
                         <component>
                             <name>hbm2java</name>

<implementation>annotationconfiguration</implementation>
                         </component>
                         <component>
                             <name>hbm2ddl</name>

<implementation>annotationconfiguration</implementation>
                         </component>
                     </components>
                     <componentProperties>
                         <jdk5>true</jdk5>
		<outputfilename>database-schema.sql</outputfilename>
                         <export>false</export>
                         <update>false</update>
                         <drop>false</drop>
                         <create>false</create>
                         <format>true</format>
                         <packagename>mypackage.types</packagename>
			<delimiter>go</delimiter>
                     </componentProperties>
                 </configuration>
                 <executions>
                     <execution>
                     	<phase>process-classes</phase>
                         <goals>
                         	<!--  <goal>hbm2ddl</goal> -->
                         	<goal>hbm2hbmxml</goal>
                         	<goal>hbm2cfgxml</goal>
                         </goals>
                     </execution><!--
                     <execution>
                         <id>site</id>
                         <phase>site</phase>
                         <goals>
                             <goal>hbm2doc</goal>
                         </goals>
                     </execution>  -->
                 </executions>
			</plugin>

--
David J. M. Karlsen - +47 90 68 22 43
http://www.davidkarlsen.com

RE: [ANN] Hibernate3 Maven Plugin 2.0-alpha-1 released

Posted by Johann Reyes <jr...@hiberforum.org>.
Hello David

Actually yes, set the <export> flag to false

Regards

Johann Reyes

Posted by "David J. M. Karlsen" <da...@davidkarlsen.com>.

Posted by Johann Reyes <jr...@hiberforum.org>.
Hello David

Thanks for the report, documentation has been fixed.

Regards

Johann Reyes

> I am pleased to announce the release of the Hibernate3 Maven Plugin
version
> 2.0-alpha-1.
>

> This release includes:
>
> 1)   Support of the hbm2doc, hbm2ddl, hbm2java, hbm2hbmxml, and hbm2cfgxml
> goals from the hibernate-tools project (http://tools.hibernate.org).
>
> 2)   Plugin documentation.

The links on the front-page seem broken, f.ex.
http://mojo.codehaus.org/maven-hibernate3/hibernate3-maven-plugin/hbm2cfgxml
.html

Posted by "David J. M. Karlsen" <da...@davidkarlsen.com>.