Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Pavan Patani <pa...@adcolony.com> on 2017/10/18 04:36:11 UTC

Regarding kafka-manager topics parameters

Hello,

Previously I was using old version of Kafka-manager and it was showing
"Producer Message/Sec and Summed Recent Offsets" parameters in topics as
below.

[image: Inline image 1]
Currently I have installed  kafka-manager-1.3.3.14 and now I can not see
these two "Producer Message/Sec and Summed Recent Offsets" parameters  in
topics as below.

[image: Inline image 2]

Could you please guide me to add these two columns.

Regards,
Pavan Patani

Re: Regarding kafka-manager topics parameters

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Images didn't come thru.

Consider using third party website.