Posted to general@logging.apache.org by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch> on 2005/04/14 13:15:02 UTC

Move to subversion, start with log4j?

Hello all,

As Logging Services should soon be moving to subversion, perhaps it would=20
be a good idea to start off with log4j? Once that is done, with the=20
experience gained, I can help out moving the other sub-projects.

What do you think?

--
Ceki Gülcü

Re: Move to subversion, start with log4j?

Posted by Paul Smith <ps...@aconex.com>.
+1 Although I wish Eclipse had better support for it.

cheers

Paul

Posted by Mark Womack <wo...@adobe.com>.
+1