Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Christian Brenninkmeijer <ch...@manchester.ac.uk> on 2015/02/05 14:01:40 UTC

Introduction section copied

Hi All,

I have now copied
http://www.taverna.org.uk/introduction/
http://taverna.incubator.apache.org/introduction/

I only copied across the content with not effort to correct any mistakes.

Where possible I have changed the source to Apache style markdown.
I have greatly reduced the number of tiny sub pages and directories

These use a different template to the other pages on http://taverna.incubator.apache.org<http://taverna.incubator.apache.org/introduction/>
So they have
1. A standard warning message shared by all these pages
2. The "Introduction" menu item not yet on other pages.

Not links to other directors such as  http://taverna.incubator.apache.org/documentation...<http://taverna.incubator.apache.org/documentation> http://taverna.incubator.apache.org/download/... will not work and are subject to change as I copy across those sections.

The next plan is to copy across the http://www.taverna.org.uk/documentation/ section

Please feel free to make an content changes to http://taverna.incubator.apache.org/introduction/.
But please only fix external links and links to other http://taverna.incubator.apache.org/introduction/ pages.
(The other sections are likely to change soon)

Christian
University of Manchester