Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@pccc.com> on 2005/11/10 21:25:06 UTC

unrecognised attribute at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Apache/DBI.pm line 227

Anyone ever seen this error before with Apache::DBI and Apache::AuthDBI?

This is on a source-compiled apache v1 server and mysql 4.1.13.  I'm
checking through lots of things now to see where it might have gone wrong
but hoping for some feedback.

Regards,
KAM

Re: unrecognised attribute at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Apache/DBI.pm line 227

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@pccc.com>.
After much research, I believe I have the problem fixed and I found the
problem to be two-fold:

First, I had a mysql_config for v3.23.57 in the path

Second, I had not updated by DBD for mySQL. Fixing the first allowed me to
compile and install the second.

Posted by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com>.
Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
> Anyone ever seen this error before with Apache::DBI and Apache::AuthDBI?
>
> This is on a source-compiled apache v1 server and mysql 4.1.13.  I'm
> checking through lots of things now to see where it might have gone wrong
> but hoping for some feedback.
>
> Regards,
> KAM
What is your line ?
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Apache/DBI.pm line 227

"Love is not the one you can picture yourself marrying,
but the one you can't picture the rest of your life without."