Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Fischer <tf...@apache.org> on 2006/12/02 10:13:38 UTC

Custom Velocity Renderer (was: Torque 4.0 plan)

Hi Thoralf,

would you mind to put this into jira as enhancement ? If I recall
correctly, you have done this already, so a diff against the current svn
version would be gerat.

     Thomas

Re: AW: Custom Velocity Renderer (was: Torque 4.0 plan)

Posted by Thomas Fischer <tf...@apache.org>.
Hi Thoralf

No need to hurry. Thanks in advance.

    Thomas