Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Rajan Maurya <ra...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/20 02:59:25 UTC

Re: Updates on Demo Server

Hi All,

It's been a really long time. we don't have demo server up. I kindly
request fineract contributors. Please help to run the demo server.
Mobile development get stuck because of that. So, please...

Thanks
Rajan Maurya

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 8:24 AM Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> wrote:

> Thanks for our reply Aleks. I will add it to the thread on the list.
>
> Ed
>
> On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 5:03 AM Aleksandar Vidakovic <
> cheetah@monkeysintown.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Ed,
>>
>> ... sorry for the radio silence, I ran a bit out of time... I had to fix
>> some unanticipated issues for a client's software rollout in Canada. I am
>> planning approximately one more day with this and can get back to the demo
>> server. If I'm not interrupted I can have this in one day.
>>
>> There are 2 possible approaches how to proceed:
>> - continue with the JUnit based startup sequence of the demo module; the
>> one thing that I would need to change is to split up the startup sequence
>> and recompile
>> - create a set of Docker Compose files to do the startup on the 2 VM
>> instances (maybe I could borrow some stuff from Courage)
>>
>> I would prefer the latter, because you have more fine grained control and
>> it's easier move service instances around... and you don't have to
>> recompile anything.
>>
>> BTW: I'm at the moment in Toronto, a little bit nearer to your timezone
>>
>> Will ping you tomorrow evening again.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Aleks
>>
>> On Sun, Sep 16, 2018 at 11:17 PM Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Aleks,
>>>
>>> It's been a little while since you've been able to give an update on the
>>> demo server work. We're in dire need for it as the GSOC interns are trying
>>> to commit their work and test against the actual platform. It would also be
>>> critical to have it in place prior to ApacheCon. If you're unable to wrap
>>> up the work, can you please let me know so I can find someone else to take
>>> over.
>>>
>>> If so, could you also let me know what is outstanding.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Ed
>>>

> --
> *Ed Cable*
> President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

*Thanks*
*Namaste*

Rajan Maurya
Contact Number : +91 9015090523
Github : @Github/therajanmaurya <https://github.com/therajanmaurya>,
LinkedIn: @LinkedIn/therajanmaurya
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/therajanmaurya/>,
Medium: @medium/therajanmaurya <ht...@therajanmaurya>

Re: Updates on Demo Server

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
Rajan,

Would you like to help with this?  You *are* a committer...

Best Regards,
Myrle