Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/04/20 22:25:19 UTC

SOA + EDA

I suggest that where all we use "a service oriented architecture" we replace by "a service oriented and events driven architecture".

Also , but it's another topic, we may speak more about the RESTful possibilities of OFBiz (using using HTTP for sync services and
JMS for async services). It seems that WOA (Web Oriented Services) could be a new buzz acronym.

WDYT ?

Jacques

Re: SOA + EDA

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.