Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/25 02:45:21 UTC

Can a service's jaxb objects, reference an external xsd with objects already in an external jar?

Does that make sense?  In other words, if I have a maven2 project with an
xsd that generates jaxb objects, can I have a service in a service unit,
import that jar and use those objects as part of the web service payload?  I
know I could make this work by marshalling the objects independently and
then adding them as a string to the service generated objects, but I was
hoping for a more automatic solution where the marshaller for the web
service will know about the objects in the other jar as well.

Is this possible or do I need to do this manually?  I would imagine you can
do it automatically but I'm not sure how to go about making the marshaller
aware of those objects.

Thanks!