Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jean Louis FEREY <jl...@tf1.fr> on 2000/10/18 14:09:33 UTC

Hint for Cocoon and Corba ?

Hello,

(sorry in advance for my "rookie question")

My Corba ORB is Visibroker, I want to make a corba client in XSP (with xsp:logic).

In the past, I made that with a servlet and I put the initialization of the orb [org.omg.CORBA.ORB.init()] in the init method of my servlet. I done that because I wanted to init the ORB only one time during the life of my servlet.

I don't know how to do the same thing with cocoon and XSP. Do I have to make a producer ? and How ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards.

Jean-Louis FEREY
TF1
Tél: 01 41 41 26 15
Fax: 01 41 41 21 73
email: jlferey@tf1.fr
"On peut résister à l'invasion d'une armée,
mais pas à celle d'une idée dont le temps est venu."
(Victor Hugo)