Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KP...@flagship.ru> on 2001/09/07 14:47:56 UTC

[C2.1-dev][Patch] JSPReader & sample

Hi, Cocooners!

This is the first working version of JSPReader. I think that it will be
useful in any project that uses JSP with Cocoon 2. Apply please. An example
of is provided too.

As I couldn't get a definite anwser about the 'context://' protocol and its
resolution, so that protocol is not supported now. To specify a path from
the root of the application simply use '/path/to/file' format (with leading
'/'). Does anybody know why '/path/to' is not used instead of 'context://'
and what is the purpose of 'context://' protocol?

Regards,
    Konstantin Piroumian

Re: [C2.1-dev][Patch] JSPReader & sample

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Done. Please cross-check. I sync'ed the JspEngineImpl.java in C2.0 with the one that you sent for
C2.1.

Thanks,
dims

--- "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KP...@flagship.ru> wrote:
> Hi, Cocooners!
>
> This is the first working version of JSPReader. I think that it will be
> useful in any project that uses JSP with Cocoon 2. Apply please. An example
> of is provided too.
>
> As I couldn't get a definite anwser about the 'context://' protocol and its
> resolution, so that protocol is not supported now. To specify a path from
> the root of the application simply use '/path/to/file' format (with leading
> '/'). Does anybody know why '/path/to' is not used instead of 'context://'
> and what is the purpose of 'context://' protocol?
>
> Regards,
>     Konstantin Piroumian
>

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/x-zip-compressed name=JSPReader.zip

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager
http://www.jGuru.com/faq/JNI