Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Gregory Nutt <sp...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/31 02:37:07 UTC

PR 12/nxstyle branch

Hi, Xiao Xiang,

I we discussed in the comments to PR 12, I did merge PR 12 onto the
nxstyle branch.  Do you plan to fix the additional things that you
mentioned in the PR comments?  Or should I go ahead and merge the PR to
master and call it done?

I do have some functional improvements that I would like to make, but it
would be good to finish this if possible before starting them.

Greg

Re: PR 12/nxstyle branch

Posted by Gregory Nutt <sp...@gmail.com>.
> Greg, please go ahead.
> I don't have the time to finish the improvement right now.

Done!

Re: PR 12/nxstyle branch

Posted by Xiang Xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.
Greg, please go ahead.