Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jordi Salvat i Alabart <js...@atg.com> on 2002/11/14 02:05:06 UTC

Re: Patches (for bugs#12633 and #14145)

Sorry for replying to myself. At the time of the writing I didn't have
web access, so I've just checked the bug database.

The code I attached (sorry I couldn't build a diff) actually corrects
bugs#12633 and #14145.

I've logged the bug I mentioned still remains -- it received number 14533.

Salut,

Jordi.