Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/16 15:45:01 UTC

Fwd: CFP, Registration open for ApacheCon Seville

All,

Can't say, if I would propose a separate DeviceMap talk, but especially via
Pluto I'd be more than happy to present Device recognition features based
on the new User Agent method in Portlet 3 using DeviceMap data and Java
connectors.

Does anybody else who usually goes to ApacheCon plan something or would do
a DeviceMap talk (either together or as fall-back, if e.g. there are many
other members of Portals, Tamaya or other projects or I would have a time
conflict then)

Cheers,

Werner