Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by cr...@goingware.com on 2000/02/07 05:53:30 UTC

some changes needed for Erik's transcoder

Some small changes are needed for Erik Ulevik's new Win32 transcoder to get it
build under 1.1.0.

It seems that the API for the XMLTranscoder base class changed a little between
releases.

I'll have it done soon, and will post the updated code, I guess as a zip file.

At the urging of my fiance I took some time off to decompress before trying out
the new code.  I'm trying to get something working to give my client their first
build of my program and it's been pretty hectic.

Mike Crawford
GoingWare - Expert Software Development and Consulting
http://www.goingware.com
crawford@goingware.om