Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/27 17:01:39 UTC

Missing jars (velocity & jdbm)

When building the Geronimo project from a clean local repo, maven (*v1.0.2*)
cannot find the following 2 jars to download.
 velocity-1.4-dev.jar
jdbm-0.20-dev.jar
 These jars seem to have been recently removed from the remote repo. Any
ideas on what happened to them ? Can someone please tell me where I can find
them ?
 Cheers
Prasad

Re: Missing jars (velocity & jdbm)

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
They are available again.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
They are available again.

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
We are sorry for this.
We had a problem with a cleanup on ibiblio.
We'll fix it ASAP.

Arnaud