Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Luca Falsina <lf...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/21 18:27:43 UTC

Spark 2.3.1 compatibility with Zeppelin 0.7.3

Hello everyone,

When attempting to start a Spark interpreter using Zeppelin 0.7.3 I get the
following error:
Spark 2.3.1 is not supported.

Is there any plan to get this resolved?

Thanks,
Luca

Re: Spark 2.3.1 compatibility with Zeppelin 0.7.3

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Zeppelin 0.7.3 doesn't support Spark 2.3.1 which has api changes in pyspark
and sparkr.  But zeppelin 0.8.0 support spark 2.3.1, there's RC5 which is
in voting

You can try it now.

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/zeppelin/zeppelin-0.8.0-rc5/

Luca Falsina <lf...@gmail.com>于2018年6月22日周五 上午2:28写道: