Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com> on 2004/08/01 02:18:22 UTC

Re: Eclipse Tutorial query +

I'm not completely sure about the tomact thing (I don't use tomcat from
eclipse) but I can help you out with the [build broken] label on the
project.

If the spindle builder can't run for some reason, red error markers are
added to the project folder and the [build broken] label appears next to
the label for that project.

To see what caused the build to fail, ensure that the "Problems" view is
showing (Window->Show View ->Problems). If the view is showing a large
number of entries then you should change the filter in the Problems
view. There is an icon in the Problems view toolbar for doing this. The
icon is a bit weird, but if you hover the mouse pointer over it, a
tooltip will appear that states that the icon is the "Filters" icon.
Click on the icon, and choose the option, "On selected resource only",
close the dialog and then click on the project folder in the package
explorer. The problems view will now show the problems that caused the
build to fail.

That should give an idea of what you need to fix, if not, email me
privately and tell me what the problems are.

Geoff