Posted to dev@kyuubi.apache.org by Jeremy <sy...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/08 04:05:13 UTC

Welcome to Apache Kyuubi & Apache SeaTunnel Meetup online

Hello Community,

Great news! We're happy to announce that Apache Kyuubi & Apache
SeaTunnel Meetup will arrive on 12th Mar 2022!

It's our Second meetup for Kyuubi, and we're really excited to invite
the community or anyone interested in Kyuubi and SeaTunnel to join the
event online(due to the coronavirus).

During the meetup, active contributors and in-depth users from the
Apache SeaTunnel and Apache Kyuubi community will share the latest
Kyuubi or SeaTunnel-based developments and best practice experiences
online. Whether you are curious about Kyuubi or SeaTunnel or have
encountered difficulty in the deployment, you can come here to seek
answers, as well as participate in the future plan of Apache Kyuubi
and Apache SeaTunnel !

We have invited partners to give some talks on Apache Kyuubi and
SeaTunnel use case practice, and the schedule is here:

- 14:00-14:40

   How to contribute customized plugins to Apache SeaTunnel

   Jiayi Jin, Technical Experts

- 14:40-15:20

   Practice on Apache Kyuubi in eBay

   Fei Wang, Software Engineer

- Lucky Draw Time

- 15:40-16:20

   Practice on Apache SeaTunnel in oppo

   Wei Tai Fan, Sr Engineer

- 16:20-17:00

   Practice and Design on Apache Kyuubi FlinkSQLEngine in T3

   Hua Yang, Sr Engineer & XinKai Li, Sr Engineer

See details:
https://www.slidestalk.com/m/696/apachekyuubi

Jeremy Zhou

Re: Welcome to Apache Kyuubi & Apache SeaTunnel Meetup online

Posted by Kent Yao <ya...@apache.org>.
Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for organizing the meetup.
Thanks for all the Keynote speakers.
Wish all the community enjoy it on 12th Mar 2022.

BR,

Kent Yao

Jeremy <sy...@gmail.com> 于2022年3月8日周二 12:05写道:

Posted by XiDuo You <ul...@gmail.com>.