Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/30 06:36:05 UTC

IndentationCheck of checkstyle

Hi,
I noticed that there are a lot of checkstyle warnings in the following form:

<error line="1784" severity="error" message="&apos;block&apos; child have
incorrect indentation level 8, expected level should be 10."
source="com.puppycrawl.tools.checkstyle.
checks.indentation.IndentationCheck"/>

To my knowledge, we use two spaces for each tab. Not sure why all of a
sudden we have so many IndentationCheck warnings:

grep 'hild have incorrect indentati' trunkCheckstyle.xml | wc
    3133   52645  678294

If there is no objection, I would create a JIRA and relax IndentationCheck
warning.

Cheers

Re: IndentationCheck of checkstyle

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.