Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by clay teahouse <cl...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/23 19:46:25 UTC

A plugin: Kafka Sink and Source for flume

Hello,
I am not had any luck building this against kafka 0.8.1. What do I need to
make this work?

thanks,
Clay

Re: A plugin: Kafka Sink and Source for flume

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com>.
Kafka plugins are maintained by the person who open sourced it. So if you
have any plugins related questions, you may have to direct it to the
maintainer of the plugin. Could you be more specific about what kind of
build issue you are running into?