Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2006/11/23 13:08:11 UTC

Re: Maven feedback ?

Re-sending as I couldn't spot this post on the archives. Apologies if I've
missed it.

Any views/input would be appreciated.

Thanks very much,
Marnie

RE: Maven feedback ?

Posted by Blšták Peter <pe...@softec.sk>.
I am not sure what you mean by releases support ... Publication of projects/modules (in integration, milestone, release status) is able to do in Ivy easy.

The question is if support in Maven2 is so great that I can not do it in other way with less time. I think that if I want to do something little different that Maven2 supports out of box without special configuration I will loose more time then I would spend using specialized tools for that purpose - project web site, docmentation, dependency management, publication of project artifacts in repositories ...

Thats what I think (but may be I am wrong :)

Tapestry, Spring ... is using Maven2. Is it so great ? There will be (or was) so much trouble with that ...

P.

________________________________

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.

RE: Maven feedback ?