Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Madhav Bhargava <Ma...@infosys.com> on 2008/12/17 11:37:47 UTC

s:subForm and a4j:support created re-rendering problems

Hi All,

I am using Sun JSF RI - 1.1_02, tomahawk 1.1.6, tomhawk-sanbox-1.1.5

Later versions of tomahawk include subForm component. However we are stuck up with the above versions and therefore we use s:subForm instead of t:subForm

We have a drop down. On change of that drop down we call a method via a4j:support and try and re-render different components on the page. The problem is that some of the components (part of re-render list) are inside another subForm and those components do not get re-rendered and for them update model is not been called, so they always show the last value.

How can I force an update model for the components inside the subForm so that when re-rendered they show updated values?

Thanks,
Madhav

Infosys e-mail system.