Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by ji...@jidanni.org on 2010/01/06 20:03:06 UTC

lint check of update failed, channel failed

$ sa-update
config: failed to parse line, skipping, in "/tmp/.spamassassin5560GP7SGbtmp/10_default_prefs.cf": clear_originating_ip_headers
config: failed to parse line, skipping, in "/tmp/.spamassassin5560GP7SGbtmp/10_default_prefs.cf": originating_ip_headers X-Yahoo-Post-IP X-Originating-IP X-Apparently-From
config: failed to parse line, skipping, in "/tmp/.spamassassin5560GP7SGbtmp/10_default_prefs.cf": originating_ip_headers X-SenderIP
channel: lint check of update failed, channel failed

Re: lint check of update failed, channel failed

Posted by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org>.
Hmm.  We can use if can() to work around it...

--
--j.

Re: lint check of update failed, channel failed

Posted by Mark Martinec <Ma...@ijs.si>.

Posted by Jason Bertoch <ja...@i6ix.com>.
jidanni@jidanni.org wrote:
> $ sa-update
> config: failed to parse line, skipping, in "/tmp/.spamassassin5560GP7SGbtmp/10_default_prefs.cf": clear_originating_ip_headers
> config: failed to parse line, skipping, in "/tmp/.spamassassin5560GP7SGbtmp/10_default_prefs.cf": originating_ip_headers X-Yahoo-Post-IP X-Originating-IP X-Apparently-From
> config: failed to parse line, skipping, in "/tmp/.spamassassin5560GP7SGbtmp/10_default_prefs.cf": originating_ip_headers X-SenderIP
> channel: lint check of update failed, channel failed

I got the same thing 2 hours ago, and am still getting it now.

/Jason