Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Simon Farrow <s....@umist.ac.uk> on 2002/12/10 17:37:12 UTC

FATAL ERROR: Service manager could not be started

Anybody have any clue as to why I would be getting this? Should I have a
service running that I don't know about?

Starting Xindice
----------------

Xindice 1.0 (Birthday)

Database: 'db' initializing
Script: 'GET' added to script storage
Service: 'db' started
ERROR: Could not start service 'HTTPServer'
Service: 'APIService' started
FATAL ERROR: Service manager could not be started

Re: FATAL ERROR: Service manager could not be started

Posted by JC Tchitchiama <jc...@panonet.net>.
Sim

check your system.xml file. I suspect someone is already listining on that
port.

--

Best Regards.

JC.