Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Óscar Bou <os...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/29 12:23:43 UTC

New Event: DDD London #2 - Closing the feedback loop with Apache Isis

For all those interested, Dan is going to give a talk at the “Domain-Driven Design London” group, on Wednesday 1st Juny, 2016, from 18:30 h to 21:00 h.
More info at [1].

He will talk about:

CLOSING THE FEEDBACK LOOP WITH APACHE ISIS

Domain-driven design is all about effective communication, and for communication to be effective means a tight feedback loop so that the domain can be explored, understood and knowledge-crunched , by both developer and domain expert alike.

In this talk Dan will be closing the feedback loop through live coding, showing how Apache Isis can be used to effectively and efficiently develop both line-of-business enterprise apps, and RESTful backends for mobile/microservices.

To make it more fun, you (the audience) can decide the domain.

He’ll try not to cheat too much.

Regards,

Oscar

[1] http://www.meetup.com/es-ES/dddlondon/events/230722213/?eventId=230722213

Re: New Event: DDD London #2 - Closing the feedback loop with Apache Isis

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
I'll update the website after the meet... Skillsmatter (where it's being
hosted) are usually very quick at that sort of thing.

Cheers
Dan

Posted by Patrick Pliessnig <p....@gmx.net>.
Hi Oscar