Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/23 08:41:19 UTC

Trafodion and upcoming Incubator Board Report

Hi all,

I noticed that within a few days the podling is one month old, and - if I
am correct - a progress report needs to be submitted to the Incubator PMC
to be included in their report to the board. Shouldn't we therefor update
the status page (http://incubator.apache.org/projects/trafodion.html), to
reflect what has been achieved?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Re: Trafodion and upcoming Incubator Board Report

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
This is on me (unless anyone else wants to take it on). I've been in remiss
keeping up our status especially given its changed a bunch lately. Let me
make an edit. Thanks Pierre for the prod.

St.Ack