Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by up...@3.am on 2006/06/01 01:37:54 UTC

Re: 3.1.2 issue with UnixNFSSafe.pm ?

On Wed, 31 May 2006 up@3.am wrote:

> > On Wed, 31 May 2006, Justin Mason wrote:
> > >
> > > Can you get output of
> > >
> > >     strace -f -o trace
> > >
> > > on the affected processes?  (easy way: just stop spamd, then strace the
> > > spamd startup script.)
> >
> > Ok, that's going without any output as of yet...

Um...I was looking at STDOUT instead of STDERR...there's lotsa
output...like 24MB within a few seconds.  Not sure which of that would be
useful, but I did see alot of complaints about missing perl modules, some
under the 5.6.1 site_perl, some under 5.005.

up@3.am							    http://3.am

Re: 3.1.2 issue with UnixNFSSafe.pm ?

Posted by Kai Schaetzl <ma...@conactive.com>.
 wrote on Wed, 31 May 2006 19:37:54 -0400 (EDT):

> some
> under the 5.6.1 site_perl, some under 5.005.

Did you notice that you didn't say anything about this earlier? ;-) It
seems this is the cause of your problem.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany