Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/31 09:18:55 UTC

current12 build errors

Hi, I'm still unable to build the MyFaces 1.2 code. Originally I was
getting errors in the HtmlMessagesRendererTest. Since then I've disabled
all the tests but am getting failures to resolve artifacts (see below).
Does anyone know how to resolve these ??

[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) com.sun.el:el-ri:jar:1.2

   Then, install it using the command:
       mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=com.sun.el -DartifactId=el-ri \
           -Dversion=1.2 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

   Path to dependency:
         1) org.apache.myfaces:test-webapp:war:1.2.0-SNAPSHOT
         2) com.sun.el:el-ri:jar:1.2

2) javax.el:el-api:jar:1.2

   Then, install it using the command:
       mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=javax.el -DartifactId=el-api \
           -Dversion=1.2 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

   Path to dependency:
         1) org.apache.myfaces:test-webapp:war:1.2.0-SNAPSHOT
         2) javax.el:el-api:jar:1.2

----------
2 required artifacts are missing.

for artifact:
   org.apache.myfaces:test-webapp:war:1.2.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
   java.net (http://maven1.glassfishwiki.org),
   apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
   java-net (https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository/),