Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Christopher Hicks <ch...@chicks.net> on 2001/11/09 20:11:59 UTC

Apache configuration

I've heard lots of people talking about doing Apache configuration via
<Perl> sections and mod_perl, but I can't find any examples!  I've looked
on Sourceforge, the Guide, and dug through google.  The Eagle book has the
best stuff I've found so far, but it's hard for me to believe that noone
has done anything with it since then.  Any pointers?

--
</chris>

Neither sweat, nor blood, nor frustration, or lousy manuals
nor missing parts, or wrong parts shall keep me from my task.

Re: Apache configuration

Posted by Scott Lanning <sl...@BUPHY.bu.edu>.
On Fri, 9 Nov 2001, Christopher Hicks wrote:
>I've heard lots of people talking about doing Apache configuration via
><Perl> sections and mod_perl, but I can't find any examples!  I've looked
>on Sourceforge, the Guide, and dug through google.  The Eagle book has the
>best stuff I've found so far, but it's hard for me to believe that noone
>has done anything with it since then.  Any pointers?

http://perl.apache.org/guide/config.html#Apache_Configuration_in_Perl
Eagle book one is good, too.