Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mike Mondragon <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2000/08/02 11:07:19 UTC

subscribe TOMCAT-USER

=====
Mike Mondragon

http://invites.yahoo.com/

Re: IBM JDK 1.3 w/ TOMCAT - Help?

Posted by Andy Lewis <an...@veritas.com>.
Ah, excellent. The system is running 2.1.2 glibc. I'll look for an update
there.

Thanks!

Re: IBM JDK 1.3 w/ TOMCAT - Help?

Re: IBM JDK 1.3 w/ TOMCAT - Help?

Posted by Chong Yu Meng <cy...@cyberway.com.sg>.
Actually, Punky, the pthread problem existed even in the 1.1.8 version of
the IBM JDK. It was fixed by the respective Linux companies (I think). Well,
at least, Caldera released a set of updates for people trying to use the IBM
JDK for OpenLinux 2.3 and above. See the Caldera Knowledge Base at
http://support.calderasystems.com

Regards,
Chong Yu Meng

Re: IBM JDK 1.3 w/ TOMCAT - Help?

Re: IBM JDK 1.3 w/ TOMCAT - Help?

Posted by Andy Lewis <an...@veritas.com>.
Ok...that sort of rules out a lot of SMP and Tomcat or RedHat version
specific issues....Do you have an EAPI version of mod_jserv? I'm just
trying to pin down possibilites here...

Thanks!

IBM JDK 1.3 w/ TOMCAT - Help?