Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by André Steenbergen <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/22 22:42:17 UTC

How to update document with Facetfields (lucene 4.8)

Hello,

maybe someone can help me out. I am creating a lucene index with partial
updates of my documents, as not all data comes to the api in 1 call.

I am using a MatchAll query to get facets, but I seem to get higher numbers
then I expect. I guess the taxonomy directory doesn't get notified the
initial document got deleted and recreated.

How do I trgigger an update in the taxonomy?
I am updating my document using indexWriter.UpdateDocument.

Kind regards,

André