Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Anita Kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/18 20:34:44 UTC

Console Realm Portlet

   The PropertiesLoginModuleManager should resolve all URIs relative to
GERONIMO_BASE. I am also seeing this:

ERROR : unknown operation getUsers() and

ERROR : unknown operation getGroups()

Thanks
Anita

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Console Realm Portlet

Posted by Anita Kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
  Please ignore this. This is in my local copy...

Thanks
Anita

http://mail.yahoo.com