Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu> on 2018/01/26 22:32:25 UTC

[build system] rebooting firewall, access to jenkins will return shortly

our firewall was running a bit...  slowly...  and needed a reboot.  this
means access to jenkins will be gone for ~10 mins.

i'll send out an all-clear when we're back up and running.

Re: [build system] rebooting firewall, access to jenkins will return shortly

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.
and we're back!