Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Pham, Kevin" <kp...@convergentnet.com> on 2001/05/15 19:39:43 UTC

RE: Newbie - java.io.FileNotFoundException: DeploymentDescriptor. xml

Jones,

Sorry for the misleading. The snapshot resulted from a bad copy and paste
:(: the script does have the full name DeploymentDescriptor.xml in there and
the file exists in the directory (since I am able to deploy the service
manually but not from testit.sh ! )

/KP